Have you ever heard of squalane?
Derived from olives, Squalane is a natural, plant-based ingredient that can have incredible benefits for your skin.
Squalene (extremely similar to Squalane) is a type of oil that is naturally produced by your skin cells. However, as we age, our bodies produce less of it, leading to dryness and wrinkles.
By incorporating squalane into your skincare routine, you can help replenish this important ingredient and improve the overall health and appearance of your skin.
Here are a few benefits of using squalane oil in your daily skincare routine.
- Deeply moisturizes: Squalane is a lightweight oil that absorbs quickly into the skin, providing intense hydration without leaving a greasy residue.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles: Squalane helps to promote collagen production, which can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Improves skin texture: Squalane can help improve skin texture and tone, leaving your complexion looking smooth and radiant.
- Protects against environmental stressors: Squalane is an antioxidant, meaning it can help protect your skin against damage caused by pollution, UV rays, and other environmental stressors.
- Suitable for all skin types: Squalane is non-comedogenic, meaning it won't clog pores or cause breakouts, making it suitable for all skin types, including sensitive and acne-prone skin.
So, how can you incorporate olive derived squalane into your skincare routine?
One easy way is to look for skincare products that contain squalane as an ingredient. You can find it in serums, moisturizers, and even facial oils. Alternatively, you can apply squalane oil directly to your skin as a standalone product.
At Phenic, we are proud to offer a range of skincare products that contain olive derived squalane oil. We use squalane oil sourced from 100% Mediterranean olives. Our Oil Cream Moisturizer, Rose/Jasmine Beauty Oils, and Aloe Vera Serum are all made with squalane oil and other powerful natural ingredients that work together to support your skin.